martes, 11 de agosto de 2009


Your touch is so magic to me, the strangest things can happen. The way that you react to me I wanna do something you can’t imagine. Imagine if there was a million me’s talking sexy to you like that, you think you can handle. Baby, show me what’s your favorite trick that you wanna use on me and I’ll volunteer. And I’ll be flowing and going till clothing disappears, ain’t nothing but shoes on me. All night, show it, just you and the me doing tricks you never seen and I bet that I can make you believe in love and sex and magic.
So let me drive my body around you. Everything ain’t what it seems, I wave my hands and I got you. This is the part where we fall in love. Let’s slow it down so we fall in love but don’t stop what you’re doing to me. All night, show it, just you and me doing tricks you never seen and I bet that I can make you believe in love and sex and magic. So let me drive my body around you, I bet you know what I mean cause you know that I can make you believe in love and sex and magic...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario