jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

What do you feel inside?

Life is just a lonely highway I'm out here on the open road, I'm old enough to see behind me but young enough to feel my soul. I don't wanna lose you and I don't wanna be alone. I don't wanna live my days without you but, for now I've got to be without you but then I think of lovin'And I just can't get you off of my mind. Can't you see that this is killing me I don't want to push you and I don't want you to be told. It's just that I can't breathe without you. Feel like I'm gonna lose control. Am I a fool to think that there's a little hope? Tell me what are the rules the reasons and the do's and don'ts. What do you feel inside? When it comes down to lovin' I just can't get you off of my mind...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario