domingo, 28 de marzo de 2010

People take it further ahead.

My eyes are so bleary I guess I'm young but I feel so weary. I've tried to express it but I think it's all a bore. It's at the heart of me, a very part of me. Speak slowly, I can't hear you my mind keeps spinning closer and closer to the rain on the roof and the rain in my head, and the things that you said. People take it further ahead and it just gets so foggy. It's nowhere in here and it's everywhere else that I don't wanna be, but I'm stuck here getting misty over you. I'm alone on a bicycle for two. Speak slowly, I can't hear you my mind keeps spinning closer and closer to the rain on the roof, and the rain in my head, and the things that you said. People take it further ahead and it just gets so foggy. It's nowhere in here and its everywhere else that I don't wanna be. But I'm stuck here getting misty over you. I'm alone on a bicycle for two.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario